Monday, September 26, 2011

News Autumn 2011

  Just booked a live show with Crucifiction in Livadeia (festival) for next summer,more details soon.Haven't played a show in almost 4 years!!In other news the Wargrinder cd 'The Seal of Genocide' will be released by Nykta recs (Greece) http://www.nykta.blog.com/ .I'm pretty excited about this because Nykta was the label that was originally interested in the material back in 2005 when it was recorded for the 1st time (only 7 tracks at the time though and terrible sound).They were very excited to listen to the re-recording.
  Got new material in the works and I want to see my older 'child' stand on it's feet.This way I can start building more carefully the next attack.The project with Matt from Trigon Aion is going steadily too,I'm expecting the guitar tracks with the click so I can take it to the studio and rehearse it.
  My powerlifting is well too,going up slowly.I train 3 times per week and now I weigh at 240 pounds.Lost a little weight due to my job but I'm trying to go back to 250.I get the chance to train in a gym were powerlifting champions train as well as strongmen,like Stefan Solvi Petursson and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment