Thursday, June 23, 2011

News June 2011

Been up to a lot of things lately.Turned 30 on the 9th of June.
On the music side the Project with Matt from Trigon Aion is almost complete.
Wrote all the lyrics for it,Matt liked the ones I wrote for Perdition Temple so he was totally cool with me taking care of it.
The lyrics do have my stigma but differ from the ones in Edict of the Antichrist Elect.
This time I'm dealing mostly with the essence of Time as an entity,existence as taught by ancient greek filosopher Heraclitus.
The whole concept is harsh once again,but from a different angle.
In other news I discovered Magnus Ver Magnusson's gym here in Reykjavik and I'm totally excited about it.
Been lifting weights consistently for the last 4 years and got into powerlifting last year so we'll see how that goes...
Waiting for the Wargrinder cd to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment